4. Eating Out - enjoying new restaurants that offer regional specialities.
5. Eating In - discovering that there's a delivery service that will deliver from almost any local restaurant. Not much beats good food delivered right to your hotel room after nine hours on the road.
6. Photos - anytime. We can pull over to the side of the road and take photos anytime.
7. Scenery - the changes in topography from state to state and country to country are fascinating.
8. "Interesting Places Just a Quarter Mile Off the Road" - this is one of our favorite phrases when driving anywhere. You just never know when there might be a unique store, vegetable stand, or historical site that warrants a visit along the way.
9. Laughter - truly is the best medicine! (Yes, it is possible to kiss and laugh at the same time if your cousin keeps you posing long enough before finally snapping the photo!)
10. Time Together - quality and quantity! Whether we are on the road, relaxing at the hotel or resort, sightseeing, shopping, or strolling along a scenic trail, we are enjoying our time together and creating memories (which will need to be scrapped when we return home, of course!).