1. Wet - this was the first and easiest prompt as we always check out the fish in the aquarium when we arrive at the library. We split up after watching the fish for a few minutes.
2. Tall - Both teams had the same idea for this one as there is a tall staircase leading up to the second floor.
3. Talking - Our favorite photo for this prompt was the sign Robbie found leading into the Quiet Room.
4. Laughter - Paige and I found a book with people laughing on the cover, and when I went to snap the photo Paige asked if she could be laughing, too. Unbeknownst to me, Laurie had asked Robbie the same thing when they found a cartoon book to photograph.
5. A Recent Purchase - Both girls were wearing new tennis shoes, so I snapped a photo of Paige's; but Robbie and Laurie found a sign near the library's new purchases.
6. A Set of Something - We both chose this set of Encyclopedias for a set of something.
7. A Salad - We found salads located on the cover and inside books.
8. A Heart - Here's another example of the girls choosing the same item without knowing it. We both snapped photos of this wall mural in the children's section.
9. A Map - It was fun pulling books off the shelves to find the perfect map.
10. A Scenic View - We went in two different directions for this prompt. Paige and I found a snow scene in a book while Laurie and Robbie snapped the view out the library window.
11. Something Official - This was a little more challenging as we had to explain what "official" meant. Paige and I ended up with a photo of my official library card and Robbie and Laurie captured the official express check out booth.
12. Something Yellow - A big yellow sun on the front of a book and this yellow apple on the library wall fulfilled this last prompt.
At the end of our visit, we had two lists completely checked off.
I've enjoyed finding different ways to capture photos using these prompts each month. It was especially fun this month to see the twins enjoying their very own photo scavenger hunt. Which reminds me, I still have photos to find to complete Rinda's Photo Scavenger Hunt.