Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Friday, November 2, 2012

September 2012 Photo I Love

October was an extremely busy month, so I've just now completed my September page for my 2012 album. I had plenty of punched squares to choose from for the border since September was a very productive month for me scrapwise!

Journaling reads: Twelve scrapbookers from 3 states gathered together for my 2nd BPC unofficial Texas Get-Together. I love that this hobbies has brought me many new friends!

Yes, there is a grammatical error in that sentence, but I've just noticed it as I'm preparing this blog post. However, I am simply embracing the imperfection and leaving it as it is already in the album.

I'm hoping to work on the October page and my Month in Numbers layout this weekend. What are y'all working on?

6 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Love the patchwork border.

Sian said...

Yep, I love this idea too!

I'm working on a page for a blog hop I've been invited to do and today I'm finding my photo for tomorrow's story

Ellyn said...

sewing pillowcases with my young friends today! I love when they come to sew. Great layout, I am an embracer of imperfection too as you know!

humel said...

I'm another one who loves your borders :) I recognise a couple of those papers!

Missus Wookie said...

embracing imperfection is always a good thing to do. Lovely patterns in your border.

Cheri said...

How fun that our group shot made your "Photos I Love" album! I feel... memorialized!