Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

March 2013 Art Journal Page

My March art journal page started with the stamped letters for MARCH and my printed journaling.



Then I added several strips of washi tape and filled in the remaining space with doodling.


I'm have fun creating these monthly art journal pages as a switch from last year's Month in Numbers layouts. How are you documenting each month this year?

10 comments:

Ellyn said...

love to see the doodling appearing in your layouts! March was quite a month, wasn't it?

Elizabeth said...

Very clever method you used to document March. Like it a lot.

Missus Wookie said...

My parents are watching the Waltons at the moment too. I remember them from my childhood. I like the doodling too.

Karen said...

Perfect colors for a March page. I'm using an art journal too, and just finished the pages this weekend.

Lynn said...

Pinned this as I keep forgetting to do something similar! Hope having it on Pinterest reminds me!

Alison said...

Love the yellow and green...very springlike!
Alison xx

Sian said...

I'm doing a "What's Hot and What's Not" round up this year..it comes easier to me to think with words rather than numbers! Perfect colours for a March page

S said...

Oh you doodler, you! That looks like such fun. As far as recapping month by month, I never stick to a schedule long enough to get through a year. So you'll just have to keep coming by to see what's going on (wink!).

Maria Ontiveros said...

Fun colors!
Rinda

alexa said...

I especially like your title and doodling! And as always amazed and inspired by your productivity :).