Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Friday, January 10, 2014

Highlights

In the spirit of having more FUN this year, I'm hoping this photo brings a smile to your face (or maybe even makes you laugh out loud!). I'm also joining in with Abi's One Photo & Twenty Words today.

Just lighten it a little...
Back to the color it was...
Before age crept in
and darkened it.
Thanks Antonio! 

13 comments:

Abi said...

That picture totally made me smile! Thank you so much for joining in!

MonicaB said...

Thanks for the laugh! Love the photo....I will look like this tomorrow. :)

MonicaB said...

Thanks for the laugh! Love the photo....I will look like this tomorrow. :)

Karen said...

LOL!!! Love it.

Cheri said...

Antonio looks like a fun guy. Great photo!

furrypig said...

that is a really fun picture Melissa I love the expression on your face!!!

Jane said...

what a great photo, made me smile.

Barbara Eads said...

Melissa, I LOVE it!! I'm heading out this morning for the exact same thing---well, except at may age, it's called "all over" color!! Highlighting just doesn't cut it anymore!!

Sandra said...

Oh you are just loving and living your OLW

Ellyn said...

you're hilarious.

Debbie P said...

Now that's super duper fun!

Sian said...

Brilliant!

Missus Wookie said...

Lol - I have a similar shot of me from a few years ago. Hope you have fun with your new hair do :)