Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Zoom In/Zoom Out #3 - Eat Dessert First

 zoom-in-zoom-out-button
Y'all aren't getting tired of seeing photos from my trip to California, are you? I hope not, because today I have a FUN pair for Helena's Zoom In/Zoom Out meme. After checking into the hotel the day of my arrival, Amy, Blayne and I headed to Downtown Disney for lunch at the Rainforest Cafe.


We all decided to do the most logical thing on this FUN trip - eat dessert FIRST! Yep, Sparkling Volcano Dessert was a great start to my first meal in California!


Be sure to click over to Helena's to check out other Zoom In/Zoom Out photos.

11 comments:

marsha said...

yummy looking dessert!!

alexa said...

Mmm, that looks scrummy! Glad you started with the important things first :).

Debbie P said...

Oh my goodness, now that is fun!

Jimjams said...

Oh yum - what a delicious ZIZO

helena said...

what a great start to a FUN trip - it looks delicious

S said...

Yum stuff indeed!

Sian said...

Now this is a good idea! I'm always to full up for dessert and usually don't bother because I don't really have a sweet tooth. Maybe I should try a dessert first

Cheri said...

Jay and I shared that same dessert one night in Las Vegas! yummy.

Missus Wookie said...

Looks delicious - and what a sensible FUN thing to do ;)

Maria Ontiveros said...

We love the rainforest cafe there and always try to sit by an animal. Love how this captures the event so well.
Rinda

Karen said...

Yum! I don't have much of a sweet tooth, and prefer appetizers to dessert, but must admit this looks delicious!