There really weren't any big events in March, but we did take a FUN day trip to Tyler for the Azalea Trail festivities. The azaleas were not yet in full bloom due to lots more winter weather than usual this year, so we enjoyed the beautiful weather, a stroll through the arts & crafts festival, and a horse-drawn carriage ride instead. We also had a FUN evening bowling, enjoyed lots of walks, completed a puzzle, and tried several new recipes. And, of course, I had FUN scrapbooking and participating in online classes.
We also saw three movies in March.
1. Non-Stop - great movie, although the ending was a little unbelievable.
2. Son of God - neither of us enjoyed this movie and would not recommend it as I think they took too much "artistic license" thinking it would improve the true story recorded in the Word of God!
3. Draft Day - this movie actually releases on April 11, but we were able to get tickets to a free screening & really enjoyed it!
Here's a look at my FUN March photo collage.
My FUN plans for April include:
1. A four-day crop with BPC friends.
2. Online classes - One Little Word, Inspired Scrapbooking, Stashbusters Anonymous, An Update to Remember, Hello Story, Library of Memories Community.
3. Seeing a movie or two with Robbie.
4. Inspiration Day with Ellyn.
5. Celebrating the Resurrection of Jesus Christ on Easter Sunday.
Did you have a FUN March? What FUN things are you planning for April?