2) What is your favorite book that you have read? My all-time favorite is the Bible, which I've read through several times. My favorite non-fiction is The Hiding Place by Corrie ten Boom. My favorite fiction is Gone With The Wind.
3) Would you rather take a car, train, or airplane to your travel destination? Yes! Any mode of transportation is fine with me as long as I'm with Robbie and we're headed off on an adventure.
4) Where is your favorite place to vacation? Banff, Alberta, Canada - the place we were married and have vacationed at several times . . . and will be returning to in July to celebrate my birthday! :>)
5) What is your all time favorite dessert? Grandma's Pecan Pie . . . and anything chocolate, of course!
6) Do you have a nickname? Daddy calls me Syrpo . . . it all started with Karo Syrup, but that's a story for another day.
7) What is your worst phobia? This is a tough one . . . probably being alone, completely alone, not in the physical sense of there not being anyone around me, but not having anyone that I'm close to, that I can count on and lean on.
8) Do you have a lead foot when you drive, or do you take it nice and easy? I take it nice and easy now . . . but you may recall from my teenage driving stories that it wasn't always that way!
9) What's your favorite board game? Scrabble - it's FUN, it's challenging, it's purported to stave off Alzheimer's, and I usually win!
10) Paper or plastic? Usually a canvas tote, otherwise paper if available.
Thanks again, Debbie, for the award. I hope y'all enjoyed learning a little more about me through Debbie's questions. I'd love for you to pick one or two and share your answers in the comments.