Have y'all seen all those lovely Doodlebug paper doilies that come in a rainbow of colors? A couple of months ago, I created some cards using these doilies as part of the Design Team at Scrappin' Goodtime and just realized I didn't share the five ways I used them here on my blog!
1. Use the whole doily as a background for your sentiment.
2. Use a partial doily along the edge of one side of the card.
3. Use half the doily along a dividing line.
4. Layer multiple doilies for lots of dimension.
5. Create dress embellishments with the doilies. (I so wish I could take credit for this idea, but I actually found a wonderful tutorial HERE and just had to try it out!)
Have you tried these doilies yet? What's your favorite way to use them?