November was filled with FUN:
*crafting at Crafty Tuesday
*discussing Songs of Willow Frost at the library book club meeting
*hosting a get-together here for my missionary friend Becky who is home from Kenya for the holidays
*visiting & playing games with Mama & Daddy
*playing games with my friend Thayer & her kids
*scrapping with my friend Michelle
*enjoying a visit from Robbie's brother
*taking a folded Christmas tree class at the library (which I'll share about in a future post)
*watching Harry Potter movies
We also took a week-long road trip to Florida to celebrate Robbie's 50th birthday and Thanksgiving. We enjoyed several days at Universal Studios and Harry Potter World (more about this in a future post) and a non-traditional Thanksgiving in Sarasota. Along the way we saw the Mockingjay Part I movie and listened to a couple of audio books. The best part was simply getting to spend time together, whether it was getting soaked on the Jurassic Park ride, drinking Butter Beer, relaxing on the beach, or driving 19 hours straight to get home in one day!
Here's a look at my FUN November photo collage.
My FUN plans for December include:
1. Celebrating the birth of the Messiah - Merry Christmas Y'all!
2. A quick trip to see
3. Lots of get-togethers with friends, including a gift exchange & potluck for Crafty Tuesday and the discussion of The Tower, The Zoo, and The Tortoise & another potluck at the library book club.
4. A night out to see A Christmas Story - The Musical.
5. Celebrating our 13th Anniversary.
6. Watching the remaining Dallas Cowboys and Cleveland Browns football games.
7. Catching up and working through the new materials in the One Little Word class - I really am going to get caught up this month!
8. Continuing to work on my 2014 digital workflow.
Did you have a FUN November? What FUN things are you planning for December?