Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Monday, February 2, 2015

Doily Dress Tutorial

I've had so much FUN creating dresses out of the Doodlebug colored doilies. They are the perfect embellishment for cards.


I created a short video showing how I create these dresses. Enjoy!


10 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

I just love these doily dress! Great how to video!! I will have to make one of these!

Sian said...

These are really clever Melissa (and so is making a video!)

Jane said...

lovely, I must have a go at these.

Ellyn said...

there are dozens of these on my dining room table. It seems you taught someone at my house how to make these! So cute

Cheri said...

Well done! You are now ready to move on to full-blown web classes as you clearly have the video making part figured out!

MonicaB said...

Such a cute idea! Thanks for sharing.

Wendrie Heywood said...

Oh these are sweet :)

Becky said...

Great tutorial these are really sweet! And lovely to hear your voice too!

Sandra said...

So clever, oh I'm going to try this for sure

alexa said...

My first words on seeing these cute dresses in a row across the top of your blog, Melissa, were "Blimey, that's clever!". And I must have said it another half dozen times before I'd finished reading and watching :).