Welcome! I'm Melissa Gross, a dynamic and interactive teacher and speaker called to lead and encourage Christian women in their walk with the Lord through classes, workshops and retreats incorporating Bible study, devotionals, illustrated Bible journaling, paper crafting and mixed media projects that merge faith and art bringing God’s Word to life so you can find renewed excitement to dive into the Word, use your creative gifts, and apply the Truth as you draw closer to the Lord and serve Him in your everyday life. This site is where I share my everyday adventures, Bible Journaling pages, scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, and other crafty projects, as well as information on my upcoming workshops and events. I also post photos, ramble about books I'm reading, stuff I'm organizing, and other FUN bits & pieces of my wonderful life.

Friday, April 14, 2017

April 5 in 5 - Hereford & Angus

The Illustrated Faith retreat I attended last week was held at Whitworth Ranch here in Texas. One afternoon, the owner offered to show a few of us around the ranch where they raise Hereford and Angus cattle. Riding through the fields in a Kawasaki Mule (utility vehicle) was the perfect opportunity to snap photos for this month's 5 in 5 photography meme hosted by Sandi.






And I can't help but add one extra photo this month, although I didn't snap this one!


Oh, yes, I did some Bible journaling at the retreat, too - I'll be sharing more about that soon!

3 comments:

Sandie said...

That must have been an interesting experience Melissa! What beautiful cattle, thank you for thinking of 5 in 5 and sharing these photos. I hope you enjoyed your retreat, it's good to take time out.

Sian said...

Fun pictures!

Karen said...

My fave is the last one!